Location: Minnesota Pioneer Park
725 Pioneer Park Trail
Annandale MN 55302
Just across Hwy. 55 from Country Chevrolet and Lundeen Brothers Ford
Meeting at 10:30am (in lower level of house) followed by Potluck dinner
Chili is provided by your Northland Board Members
Northland providing cold water, pop, bowls, spoons, napkins.
Please bring something to go along with the chili:
Suggestion: Bread, Corn Bread, Crackers, Salads,
Warm Beverage(s), Chips, Chili Powder, Deserts
Some of the Agenda items:
1. Update from the Nominating Committee for V:Pres, Treasurer & a Board Member
2. Food Shelf Donation- see minutes of Oct. meeting
3. Planning for Winter Banquet- what should we do different? Winter Banquet-held 3pm 2/9/2019.
(PLEASE BRING ITEMS FOR THE AUCTION to the Winter Banquet)
4. Seeking 2 volunteers for yearly audit of financial books
5. Planning for Le Sueur Pioneer Power- Oliver Featured Show, show is Fri-Sun, Aug. 23-25, 2019
6. Possible update to Bylaws allowing 2 immediate family members to serve on Board
7. Possible Spring Trip??
8. Location of April 2019 meeting
9. Other Items
Will have caps and books to sell after the meeting for Christmas gifts
March 21-23, 2019 HPOCA, Hart Parr Oliver/Collectors Winter Show, West Lafayette, Indiana 47906
RAFFLE toy tractor